Membership 101 Training Class
As a Member of the East Orlando Chamber of Commerce (EOCC), you have access to a very powerful tool…your Member Information Center (MIC) in ChamberMaster. When your membership was approved, you should have received a Login and Password to access your MIC. If you didn't receive link to sign up please contact Tina at email@example.com.
Are you using this tool to get the maximum benefit and exposure?
Did you know:
- - You will increase your search results by having this information available
- - You can post Hot Deals that are seen by anyone who visits the EOCC website
- - You can post Member-to-Member deals
- - You can post your Company's Events
- - You can post job openings
- - Communicate with members through the blog section
- - Pay invoices online
- - Register for events
- - Ad your photo and logo
- - View and modify your own website listing in your member directory
- - View and/or modify your member directory category assignment
- - View statistical reports on website traffic to your member page, ads, and job postings
- - Use the mobile app to have these functions on-the-go!
Bring your laptops so you can have hands-on experience and get your information set up before leaving the training that day! Also, bring a Hot Deal or Event to post.
See why Patricia with Troy University says the Membership 101 Class is a genuine “make a difference” :
The Membership 101 class is invaluable to both new and current East Orlando Chamber members. I have been a member of the Chamber through my employer for three years. I attended the class in February to update my skills.
You will quickly learn about how to work with a user friendly Web site that allows you to promote your products and services easily and quickly. Bring your laptop and let Andrew and Tina walk you through the steps to maximize your Chamber membership.
You can reach future leads and clients through the Chamber’s Web site, announcements, advertising within Chamber events, and social media outlets. Also for new member’s Kyle will help you to understand the support provided by the Chamber Ambassadors for networking.
I was impressed that not only are you taught the mechanics of promoting your product and services, but they help you on strategizing for a complete marketing approach. Having been in marketing, I truly appreciate this talent and dedication!
After the class, you have terrific support with handouts and quick access to Tina and Andrew for any questions.