Membership 101 Training Class
As a Member of the East Orlando Chamber of Commerce (EOCC), you have access to a very powerful tool…your Member Information Center (MIC) in ChamberMaster. When your membership was approved, you should have received a Login and Password to access your MIC.
Are you using this tool to get the maximum benefit and exposure?
Did you know:
- - You will increase your search results by having this information available
- - You can post Hot Deals that are seen by anyone who visits the EOCC website
- - You can post Member-to-Member deals
- - You can post your Company's Events
- - You can post job openings
- - Communicate with members through the blog section
- - Pay invoices online
- - Register for events
- - Ad your photo and logo
- - View and modify your own website listing in your member directory
- - View and/or modify your member directory category assignment
- - View statistical reports on website traffic to your member page, ads, and job postings
- - Use the mobile app to have these functions on-the-go!
Bring your laptops so you can have hands-on experience and get your information set up before leaving the training that day! Also, bring a Hot Deal or Event to post.